Friday, June 18, 2010

Spring, or Whatever


I had to sneak into my neighbor's side yard to get this shot. Not too shabby considering it was taken with a cheap digital camera.

Anyway, my creative flow has come to a grinding halt because tis the season for allergies and debilitating migraines.

There is hope, however, because a couple of friends of mine are brainstorming ideas to create a video game and has hired me(!) to do concept art for them. I... just haven't done anything yet, (aside from a scene that I drunkenly scrawled onto a lined piece of paper when they first asked for my input), because it feels like I'm getting stabbed in the eyeballs whenever I see a white background or bright lights.

I'm also still working on that stuffed toy hot dog that I mentioned last time. I'm hand stitching it, because I have a need to make everything more difficult than it needs to be, so it's taking a long time, but I'm almost done. I should do some status update photos of the thing. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment